A unique ERP showcase event aiming to deliver best practices & best of breed digital technologies for SME’s to empower their business growth.
What? Empowering your Business Growth is a roadshow brought to you by Acorn & Sage, designed to empower business leaders and their teams, to become familiar with the Sage roadmap and how Sage and its marketplace partners are helping drive modernisation across every business function in an automated integrated environment with powerful cloud technology and reporting engines.
Who is the event for? It’s aimed at providing SME’s who either currently use Sage to run their business or who are considering new financial / business management tools for driving their business growth or sustainability.
It’s relevant for businesses across any industry, with specific relevance to Manufacturing, Construction, E-Commerce/Wholesale, Food Production, Not For Profit and Professional Services.
When and Where?
We’re running two consecutive events – one in Dublin, and the other in Belfast:
- Dublin Event – Tuesday 17th May 2022 – Carlton Hotel, Blanchardstown – 9:30am to 1pm.
- Belfast Event – Wednesday 18th May 2022 – Crumlin Road Gaol – 9:30am to 1pm.
Why Should You attend?
- Hear from and meet industry thought leaders and solution providers across Wholesale/ Ecommerce , Manufacturing, Automation, Construction etc.
- Hear from and meet leaders and product specialists from Sage on the Sage roadmap for Sage 200, Sage 50 Accounts, Sage CRM, and more.
- Network with other leaders to learn best practices on ERP enhancements and implementations.
- Learn about the future of Sage and it’s marketplace capabilities.
- If you are actively modernising your front and back office or improving processes- learn about the tools to get you there.
- Or if your just simply want to see the full value of sage and at a hands-on enablement style event.
How to register?
Click here to register for the Dublin Event on Tuesday 17th May 2022
Click here to register for the Belfast Event on Wednesday 18th May 2022
Please note – Admission to the event is FREE. Please only register if you are genuinely interested in attending as spaces are limited. Lunch will be provided.