Simplify your Payroll Year End by taking advantage of Acorn BMS Payroll Year End Service
The 2020/21 Payroll Year End is fast approaching! With a final submission date of 19th April 2021, there are numerous tasks that need to be completed ahead of the deadline. These include reporting to HMRC on the previous tax year, preparing for the new tax year, and issuing P60s to your employees.
Let Acorn BMS take the stress out of the process by taking advantage of our Payroll Year End service. Highlights of our service include:
- Updating your Payroll to 2021/22 compliant version
- Backing-up Payroll Databases and Reports
- Performing a data health check
- Processing the Year End and perform the final submission to HMRC
- Preparing for the new tax year which includes updating employees tax codes, increasing automatic enrolment contributions and introducing the new legislation for the 2021/22 tax year.
Customers will have to check if you have a Week 53 which occurs when your regular pay date for weekly, fortnightly or four weekly paid employees falls on 5th April 2021. If you pay your employees monthly, then you don’t have a Week 53.
You should also check if your Sage 50 Payroll Support is up-to-date. We can check this for you if required.
The service is provided at a cost of £295 + VAT. If you wish to book our service, please email email@example.com and we will schedule a date into the diary.
Would you like to find out more about Sage 50 Payroll?
Our team of Sage specialists are ready to discuss your requirements with you.