Sage 50 Payroll
Simplify your payroll and perform at your best
Reduce the stress when
the pressure is on
Sage 50 Payroll is for small to medium sized businesses who need complete control and confidence in their payroll process. It provides you with the confidence that you’re paying the right people, the right amount of money at the right time whilst remaining legislatively compliant. Sage 50 Payroll is the ideal solution for business owners, office managers, bookkeepers and accountants alike, who need to manage the payroll for over 10 employees.
Recognised by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), Sage 50 Payroll provides you with the tools to manage your entire payroll process, as well as reducing the administrative burden of complex legislation, such as RTI and Automatic Enrolment and making sure you’re always up to date.
How can Sage 50 Payroll help you?
Manage your payroll
Complete your payroll quickly and easily:
- Automatically calculate PAYE, National Insurance and tax deductions
- Electronically pay employees using e-banking
- Full compliance when you pay your employees
- RTI (Real Time Information) ready – submit to HMRC every time you pay your employees
- Set up custom holiday allowances and absence types for different people
- Record and calculate Student Loan and Salary Sacrifice deductions
- Set variances in pay or hours and be alerted when these are reached.
Manage your people
Manage and maintain all of your employee records:
- Store written statements of employment
- Automatically calculate statutory payments such as sick pay and maternity payment
- Predict the impact of pay increases, with Salary Review Forecasting
- Manage employees’ holidays and absence
- Manage appraisals and disciplinary records
- Process paperwork for leavers and easily set up new starters
- Append documents to an employee’s records e.g. Job Contracts and Pay Awards
Manage your time
Work the way you want to:
- Reduce workload with automated payslips
- Archive PDF versions of year-end reports so they’re quick and easy to access
- Import and export employee and timesheet data from Microsoft Excel, CSV and other payroll software
- Send your salary journals directly to Sage Instant Accounts and Sage 50 Accounts
- Multi-company tasks allows you to update information for all or a selection of companies
- Store up to seven years of processing history, allowing easier production of historical payslips, summary reports and create personalised historical reports
- Create reminders to occur by date and time to assist in running your payroll tasks
Manage your reporting
Powerful reporting and insights:
- Make informed decisions about your people costs with customisable, accurate reporting
- Manage cash flow and future budgets by accurately forecasting your people costs
- Easily generate payslips, payment summaries, holiday and absence reports and more
- Quickly find and print a range of reports with the Report Browser
- Analyse data by cost centre and department
- Reports library with the most popularly requested customer reports & layout
- Variance and exceptions reporting to highlight any irregularities
Did you know that half of the UK’s businesses
pay their people using Sage 50 Payroll!
Employee Online Services
- Password protected by each employee so only they can access their personal data.
- Give employees 24/7 access to their payslip from any device.
- Flexible scheduling so you can future date when your payslips are published.
- Upload historical payslips so your employees have an online record of their pay history.
- Save time and effort producing reports by allowing key stakeholders to verify payslip information in the portal before the payslips are published.
- Save time by transferring your employees’ timesheet data online.
- Allow your employees to securely view and submit their own timesheet info on the go, 24/7.
- Data is updated in real-time online, so no more printing, posting or emailing sensitive information.
- Approve and set different levels of pay.
- Data transfers directly and securely to Sage 50 Payroll, so there’s no need to worry about physical storage or safe disposal of any hard copies.
Available from 50p per employee per month.