We’ve a great opportunity to join the Acorn BMS team as a Sage 200 Support Consultant
Due to an exciting period of company growth, Acorn BMS are recruiting a Sage 200 Support Consultant to enhance our award-winning support team in providing first-class customer service and support to our expanding list of clients.
To accompany our existing offices in Belfast, Dublin and Kilrea, Acorn BMS have exciting expansion plans to open offices in Glasgow and England, and require an experienced professional with knowledge of the Sage range of products, primarily Sage 200.
This position offers flexible remote, hybrid or office-based working and you can enjoy a wide range of employee benefits.
As an accredited Sage Business Partner, Acorn BMS offer Sage implementation, training, consultancy, and support services to our clients and are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Support team.
Our aim is to ensure our existing Sage customers get the most from their investment in the software, and the role will include pre-sales consultancy as well as installation, upgrades, and training. The role will also include telephone and onsite support, as well as being able to make recommendations to clients depending on their needs.
This post offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic professional that wishes to join a well-established business during an exciting period of company growth.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level or 3rd level qualification in Accounting, or IT with an accounting knowledge.
- Knowledgeable of IT – Experience of working with Operating Systems, Networks, Database structures.
- Experience of Sage products including Sage 200.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and works well in a team environment
- Excellent computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- An enthusiasm to deliver an excellent customer service.
- Full driving license.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Permanent position.
- Salary will be negotiable depending on track record and experience.
- Full training provided.
- Office hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Acorn BMS are one of the largest fully accredited Sage Business Partners in the UK & Ireland. We are always thinking ahead. Creating software solutions that are fine tuned to your business needs today, whilst planning for the challenges of tomorrow. We deliver solutions built on Sage that grow with you.
Established in 2002, we have over 20 years experience in supplying, implementing and supporting the Sage range of finance and business management solutions including Sage 50, Sage 200, CRM and Payroll.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please forward a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 9th September, 2022