Sage have announced their latest additions to Sage 200 cloud with the release of the Summer 2019 Enhancements package.
Bringing you a wealth of new features for all modules, these improvements help you use Sage 200cloud to inform, streamline and protect your business even more.
Highlights of the Summer 2019 release include:
1) Construction Reverse Charge
The latest version will ensure compliance with the incoming legislation change to the way VAT is collected in the building and construction industry. The scheme means that those supplying construction services to a VAT-registered customer will no longer have to account for the VAT. Instead, the customer will account for the VAT. New tax codes and text for invoices make it easy to comply with the VAT Reverse charge coming into effect in October 2019.
2) Bank reconciliation improvements
If you don’t want to reconcile the full amount of the transaction, you can part reconcile the transaction by entering the Amount to Reconcile for the transaction, before you match it. The remaining amount of the transaction can be reconciled the next time you do your bank reconciliation. The transaction will be marked with a status of Part, to indicate it has been part reconciled. Additionally, you can now see the URN of a transaction when you reconcile or unreconcile.
3) Document attachments
Enhanced document capturing gives you peace of mind when it comes to the delivery of your items. Now you can attach files and scanned documents when you view sales invoices and credit notes, confirm receipt of goods received (GRNs), and view the delivery history of a purchase order or return.
- When you use the Customer Transaction Enquiry, select a sales invoice or credit note, then select Attached Documents.
- When you use the Nominal Transaction Enquiry, view the transaction detail for a sales invoice or credit note, then select Attached Documents.
- When you Confirm Receipt (confirm goods received), select the Attach Documents check box before you select Save.
- When you view the Delivery history for purchase orders and returns, select Despatches or Deliveries , then select Attached Documents.
4) Microsoft 365 Flow
Save time with automated notifications via Microsoft Office 365. Gone are days of waiting for approvals, you’ll always know the status of your purchase requisitions. Microsoft Flow is a cloud-based service that makes it practical and simple for people to build workflows that automate business tasks and processes across applications and services.
- The purchase requisitions flow automatically sends emails to people to notify them during the authorisation process. Authorisers will receive email notifications when they have new purchase requisitions that require authorisation. The person who submitted the purchase requisition will receive an email notification when it is authorised or rejected.
- The supplier bank details flow automatically sends emails to people to notify them of any changes to the bank details for supplier accounts. The emails are sent to everyone that has user access to the Audit Log, so that they can check the changes in the log.
5) Other improvements
- You can now set your EORI number in company details. This is required by UK companies trading in the EU, and Irish companies trading outside the EU.
- You can now set the Country of Origin for a stock item when using a UK company. This feature was previously only available for Irish companies.
- If you can’t open a feature because other people are using a related feature, such as changing settings, you can now see a list of who is preventing access.
- You can now show the default contact’s email address on the Customers List and Suppliers List.
- Sage have changed the calculations for the totals on invoices and orders when notional VAT rates are used.
To avail of these new features, you will have to upgrade your Sage 200 cloud to the latest Summer 2019 version. Get in touch today on 028 7964 4975 for more details.
Would you like to discuss SAGE 200 cloud more?
Our team of Sage Specialists are ready to discuss your requirements with you.