We’ve a great opportunity to join the Acorn BMS team as a Sage Consultant
Acorn BMS is a leading provider of Sage Software and bespoke software solutions in NI & ROI. Having grown organically over the past 18 years, we have developed a reputation as a trusted partner in the implementation of Sage products including Sage 50, Sage 200, Sage CRM, Sage Payroll, and bespoke software solutions.
Our Head Office is in Kilrea, Co. Derry, with satellite offices in Belfast and Dublin. The location of the successful applicant will be determined by suitability for both employee and employer between the various office locations.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the project cycle, using skills including scoping through requirements definition, customisation, workshops, implementation, and training. You will also be involved in post-installation support that delivers process improvements, efficiency savings and ensures optimum use of the software. You will provide remote and face-to-face consultancy and training services to customers.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of all Sage products preferably in a similar role.
Ideal candidates will be educated to 3rd level in a related discipline, and have knowledge of the following:
- Educated to degree level or 3rd level qualification in Accounting, or I.T with an accounting knowledge.
- Knowledgeable of I.T.: Experience of working with Operating Systems, Networks, Database structures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and works well in a team environment
- Excellent computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- An enthusiasm to deliver an excellent customer service.
- Applicant must have Full Driving License.
To apply for the Sage Consultant position, please forward a full CV to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 29th January, 2021.