Microsoft Power BI (Business Intelligence) is a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn your data into immersive and interactive insights. Power BI lets you easily connect to your data sources, discover what’s important, and share that with anyone you want.
You can connect Power BI to Sage 200 to analyse your company data. Power BI consists of: The Power BI Desktop, which is a Microsoft Windows desktop application used to create reports and dashboards, The Power BI service, which is used to view reports and dashboards, and mobile Power BI apps that are available on Windows phones and tablets, and also on Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
- Unify self-service and enterprise analytics – Meet both your self-service and enterprise data analytics needs on a single platform. Access powerful semantic models, an application lifecycle management (ALM) toolkit, an open connectivity framework, and fixed-layout, pixel-perfect paginated reports.
- Create deeper, more helpful insights – Turn your data into a competitive advantage by using Power BI and Azure together to connect, combine, and analyse your entire data estate.
- Find answers fast with industry-leading AI – Take advantage of the latest advances in Microsoft AI to help non-data scientists prepare data, build machine learning models, and find insights quickly from both structured and unstructured data, including text and images.
- Improve publishing efficiency and accuracy of BI content – Quickly identify differences and move content from development and testing to production with confidence using the simple visual cues in deployment pipelines.
- Get unparalleled Excel interoperation – Anyone who’s familiar with Microsoft 365 can easily connect Excel queries, data models, and reports to Power BI Dashboards—helping to quickly gather, analyse, publish, and share Excel business data in new ways.