We are having our Customer Information Day on Thursday 25th October at the wonderful Seamus Heaney Homeplace from 9.30am to 1.00pm and we’d love you to attend.
We’re planning an action packed day and hope you can join us and hear all of the latest updates concerning Making Tax Digital, Sage 200 and Sage 50 Product Updates, and further information around our suite of Inspired Products and Partner Add-ons.
Making Tax Digital (MTD) is one of the biggest accounting shake-ups ever seen in the UK which will affect 89% of companies. The new rules mandate that VAT registered businesses with a taxable turnover above the VAT registration threshold (£80,000) must from the 1st April 2019:
- Keep records in a digital form; and
- File their VAT returns via MTD enabled software
Is your business prepared for this? We want to update you on what exactly it is, the actions you have to take, and make you aware of how your Sage Software can ensure your compliance.
HomePlace is in the village of Bellaghy, just three miles oﬀ the main Belfast to Derry road (A6). It is located in the centre of the village and there is Car Parking available in front and to the side of the building.
• 9.30am – Arrival for refreshments and registration
• 10.00am – Welcome and Update from Acorn BMS
• Introduction and Overview from Sage Ireland
• Presentation on Making Tax Digital from an Industry Professional
• Break for refreshments and Networking Opportunity
• Sage 50 – What’s new
• Sage 200 – Summer Enhancements Release
• Portfolio of Acorn’s Inspired Products
• Customer Stories – Q&A
• 1.00pm – Finish and Lunch
• 1.30pm – Opportunity for tour of Seamus Heaney Exhibition
To confirm your attendance, please click on the link below..