We’ve a great opportunity to join the Acorn BMS team as a Software Application Developer/Product Owner
Acorn BMS are one of Northern Irelands leading Sage Business Partners, supplying & implementing a wide range of Sage 50, Sage 200 and CRM solutions. With a growing range of Bespoke software solutions, we are continually looking to grow our Software Development team with proven experience in the software, data and online space. You will have a passion for shaping and delivering solutions, based on a strong understanding and genuine interest in the commercial growth of the business.
As a key member of a small but growing Software Development Team, you will get involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation. The role will also include scoping, consultancy and training to ensure our clients get the most out of their investment. Additionally, both telephone and on-site support will be required for new and existing systems. The successful candidate will have a vison for product creation that can be successfully marketed to a wider audience.
Ideal candidates will be educated to 3rd level in a related discipline, and have knowledge of the following:
- Experience of Development relating to Sage Products
- 3 – 5 years in Product Ownership / Management
- Ability to maintain product backlog along with Source Code Control.
- Expert user of Visual Studio and/or Android Studio
- Experience of working with the Microsoft Azure Platform to include provisioning database and Web Apps
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience building cross platform mobile apps using either Xamarin or React Native
- Experience developing and consuming Web API’s
This will be a permanent position based in our Kilrea Office.
Office hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply for this position, please forward a full CV to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 20th December 2019.