Sage 50 Accounts v26 is now available!
Packed with great new features, the latest version of Sage 50 includes improvements to core functionality and performance to ensure your business continues to run smoothly. New data fixing and general maintenance improvements also keep your software and your data healthy.
The main features include:
1) Data Corruption Improvements
While data corruption is rare, in Sage 50 Accounts v26 improvements have been made to the Check Data option to make it easier to repair errors if they do occur.
- Automatic repair – If errors are detected, where possible you’re given the option to run an automatic repair of your data.
- Last known good backup – If errors can’t be repaired, Sage 50 Accounts v26 automatically detects your most recent error free backup to restore.
- Step-by-step guidance – If any errors need you to perform manual steps to resolve them, our on-screen guidance takes you through each step.
2) Data Conversion improvements
Data conversion routines have been enhanced to improve speed of conversion when upgrading from v25, as well as further enhancements to provide clear progress updates and to guard against the process failing.
3) Sage Drive Improvements
Users will now be able to self serve the process of taking down companies from Sage Drive whilst other changes have been made to make the Sage Drive database smaller and more stable.
4) Making Tax Digital Enhancements
The MTD routine will now remember your HMRC logon credentials so that you don’t have to enter them each time you submit a VAT return.
5) CIS Reverse Charge
Sage 50 Accounts has new tax codes to help you comply with the new construction industry reverse charge rules coming into effect in October 2020.
6) Brexit Enhancements
To give you peace of mind, Sage 50 Accounts has built-in functionality which can be switched on if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.
These new features are only available for Sage 50 customers and will require you to upgrade to Sage 50 Accounts v26.
Get in touch today on 028 7964 4975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to discuss SAGE 200 cloud more?
Our team of Sage Specialists are ready to discuss your requirements with you.