The Mobile Sales Data Capture Solution
Developed by Acorn IT to create efficiencies by obtaining sales data at its point of entry. Customers, price lists and products are fully integrated with Sage software so data is captured and be accessed instantly. It involves the use of a mobile device such as a mobile phone or tablet to accurately track transactions at source, to track stock levels and to provide instantaneous delivery notes. The data is uploaded to the main office system once an Internet connection is secured and stored on the cloud.
- Post invoices – Posting of Invoices and Credits is for each customer per delivery note. Consolidated Invoicing allows the user to post all transactions per customer together removing the divide per Delivery Note number.
- Customer and Product uploads – Information on handheld devices will be updated through the cloud when updates made to a customer, product or price list in Sage.
- Van stock transactions – allows the main office to see what stock is being loaded onto the van, where it has been delivered and if there are any items cleared from the van at the end of the day.
- Customer transactions – select a customer from list and add products and quantities to the transaction. Customer history can be built for repeat orders.
- Print delivery notes – Ability to print instant copies of a delivery note or save to the cloud with a digital signature approval once access to a secure Internet connection.
- Reduces risk of human error occurring in transactions as all stock items and processes are tracked accordingly.
- Speeds up delivery process eliminating need for calculations and checking pricelists.
- Reduces the amount of paperwork required as delivery note can be saved digitally.
- Eliminates duplication of processes as it is integrated with Sage and updates are applied instantly across the systems.
- Clear visibility of the movement of stock – stock transactions can be easily managed to clearly identify the movement of products throughout the delivery.