QI Links Solution
Acorn BMS (QI Links) software has been created to simplify the Quarry Information Management process and take the stress away from hand-writing dockets. There are multiple modules included within QI Links such as sections dedicated to pricing, stock, quotations, despatching etc. to ensure the smoothest of interactions with the system and integration through to sage 50/200.
- Drivers/Hauliers – Ability to collate all driver details and availability.
- Vehicles – Gain access to full list of vehicles in fleet with all the relevant details such as registration, max weight, payload, service history etc.
- Update prices – Used to update docket and product prices in the system.
- Weighbridge data – ability to add software that will be used for weighing vehicles and collate weighbridge data to ensure compliance.
- Quotations and orders – Used to add products to create a quotation and generate an order form.
- Despatch – Used to create a docket which can be used for delivery.
- Invoicing – Ability to select the dockets that you would like to invoice the customer for.
- Stock – This module is used to see the different stock levels for products in different depots.
- Full Sage integration for Customers, Products, Prices
- Prints on any Docket
- Repeat Order Feature available (copy standard orders)
- Removes handwriting of Dockets
- Posts Sales Orders directly to Sage removing the need for Sales Order Creation
- Ability to break down dockets per customer/product/date
- Ability to Export / Email Reports