We’ve a great opportunity to join the Acorn BMS team as a Software Developer
With a growing range of Bespoke software solutions and aspirations to develop our business in the UK and Ireland, we are continually looking to grow our Software Development team with proven experience in the software, data and online space.
As a Software Developer, you will have a passion for shaping and delivering solutions, based on a strong understanding and genuine interest in the commercial growth of the business.
This position offers flexible remote, hybrid or office-based working and you can enjoy a wide range of employee benefits.
As a key member of a small but growing Software Development team, you will get involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation.
The role will also include scoping, consultancy, and training to ensure our clients get the most out of their investment. Additionally, both telephone and on-site support will be required for new and existing systems.
The successful candidate will have a vison for product creation that can be successfully marketed to a wider audience.
- A third level degree in an Information Technology or Computer Science related field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience using the Microsoft .NET Framework and SQL Server in a commercial environment.
- Experience with Power BI or a similar reporting tool.
- A proven ability to deliver high quality, working code to solve complex business requirements.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Permanent position.
- Salary will be negotiable depending on track record and experience.
- Full training provided.
- Office hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Experience of Development relating to Sage Products.
- Experience of Frontend UI development using React, Vue or Angular.
- Experience of working with the Microsoft Azure Platform to include provisioning databases and Web Apps.
- Experience of Android Development using either Android Studio or Xamarin Forms.
- Experience developing and consuming Web API’s.
Acorn BMS are one of the largest fully accredited Sage Business Partners in the UK & Ireland. We are always thinking ahead. Creating software solutions that are fine tuned to your business needs today, whilst planning for the challenges of tomorrow. We deliver solutions built on Sage that grow with you.
Established in 2002, we have over 20 years experience in supplying, implementing and supporting the Sage range of finance and business management solutions including Sage 50, Sage 200, CRM and Payroll. Additionally, our in-house software development team provide custom solutions to ensure all of your business requirements are met.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please forward a full CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 9th September, 2022